Environmental Health and Building

The Environmental Health Officer / Building Surveyor Trevor Brandy can be contacted at the Shire Office for any matters concerning Health, Building or Town Planning.
He is employed in a joint scheme with the Shires of Williams, Wagin and Wandering. 
Trevor is in the Williams Shire office every second Monday and every Wednesday.                 

EHO / BS Trevor Brandy
Mobile 0488 005 016
Phone (08) 9885 1005 (on Wednesdays in Williams, 9am - 12.30 and 1.30 - 4.00pm)
Fax (08) 9885 1020
E-mail ehobs@wagin.wa.gov.au

Building Permits

For information regarding Building Permits, Demolition Permits or Notices of Completion and the required forms, please contact our EHO/Building Surveyor directly or get them from:


For a guide to the Building Application Process, click here.

For a Development Application form, click here.

For DA Advice & Checklist, click here

For a Septic Tank Application Form (Department of Health), click here.

For Building Act Fees & Charges, click here.

For the Homeowner's Guide to Bushfire Prone Areas, click here.

The Building Commission has an informative webpage at http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/building-commission/owner-builder-application which gives users access to current information about registration and owner-building. 

Williams Town Planning Scheme No2

To download the Williams Town Planning Scheme No 2, including the zoning table, maps and interpretation, click here (Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage)

Policy on the Use of Sea Containers

Williams Townsite Strategy

Williams Townsite Strategy Map (April 2010)